Source: Click Liverpool
The mother of a teenage girl, who has been left paralysed allegedly due to the HPV vaccine, has been told her daughter is to be placed on the ‘at-risk’ register.
Young Ashleigh Cave, 13, collapsed shortly after she was given the HPV jab at school – she is now unable to walk unaided.
Outraged single mum Cheryl, 37, has now been informed by social workers that Ashleigh is to be placed on the “at-risk” register and a Child Protection Plan will be put in place next week.
It is a controversial vaccine, believed to have caused health problems in at least 6 other young girls across the UK.
Ashleigh has been confined to a bed in Alder Hey children’s hospital since October 24th 2008.
Single mum Cheryl is calling for an investigation into the safety of the drug Cervarix, which guards against girls contracting the human papilloma virus.
Cheryl has been told that doctors believe Ashleigh’s condition is “psychosomatic” and they have refused to carry out further tests, despite providing her with seven painkillers daily.
The schoolgirl collapsed half an hour after receiving the vaccine and was soon unable to walk, and is suffering agonising pains in her legs.
Barb’s note: Thanks to Claudia for this article! Can you imagine collapsing after receiving a vaccine, then being told that it is all in your head because it couldn’t possibly be the poisonous vaccine you were just injected with? Then, to top it off, the mother gets threatened with child abuse because she must have somehow caused it. Well folks, that is exactly what is happening daily throughout the world, and will happen with increasing frequency with the H1N1 concoction.